Sunday, November 20, 2011

5 months have come and gone!

Jack is 5 months old today! I can't believe how quickly time has gone by. It is definitely bittersweet. I have enjoyed every minute I've been blessed to have with him. He has been such a blessing and a joy.

He is a very sweet boy, cuddly and he laughs SO MUCH! His favorite thing to laugh at is Riley. He just laughs and smiles and wants to talk to her all the time. I hope we catch him laughing at her on video, we haven't yet, but I'm sure we will soon!

Jack takes after Matt and I already. We like routine. No, we love routine, and Jack is no different. Is that normal for a baby? He has put himself on a very predictable schedule. He wakes up between 7-9, then naps every two hours for about 30+ minutes. Then we give him a bath between 7-7:30, and he is out by 8. then he usually sleep until 2-3 and then wakes up every 3 hours, and when he "wakes up" he doesn't even open his eyes, he is just waking up to eat. I'm hoping this lasts, I know it will probably change, but I would be one happy mama if he stayed on his self made schedule :)




look at how big (and bald) he is now!!!! I can't believe how much he looks like a little boy already and less like a baby! Happy 5 month birthday Jack, WE LOVE YOU!

1 comment: